PKN Night @ The SFDC

For all non-aquarium discussion.

PKN Night @ The SFDC

Postby SoDak » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:30 am

My wife is the director at the Sioux Falls Design Center (downtown next to Mama's Lada's on 10th St.) and they have PechaKucha night about 4 times a year. It is a presentation of 20 slides that you talk about for 20 seconds each on any topic you desire. There is one being held this Friday, August 2nd and she still has a couple openings if anyone would want to talk about your area of expertise in our hobby (or anything else for that matter). I wanted to put a "Basics of Marine Aquarium Keeping" together to present but I am always out of town when they are being held. I know we have some very knowledgable folks around here so if it is anything you would like to present to a broader crowd she would love to have you. Or if you know anyone that would have an interesting presentation to give let them know. You and your family could always just head down for a free entertaining evening to check out the show as well as enjoy some free food and drinks.

If you are interested or have any questions she would be able to answer them better than I. Information about the event and her contact info can be found at : http://siouxfallsdesigncenter.org/pechakucha.html
Steve
SoDak
SFAAS Supporting Member
SFAAS Supporting Member

Tank Overview: BC14 & 40B - 120g build in (slow) progress

Return to Off Topic