My Story of AdvoCare

For all non-aquarium discussion.

My Story of AdvoCare

Postby wichers » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:10 am

Off topic guys and gals. I would like to share my experience of AdvoCare and want to help out others as well.

I was sitting at 300lbs for quite awhile just before December 1st, 2014. I was trying to change my eating habits, using small portions, using healthier food choices and my weight wasn't really dropping. My energy level wasn't so great and wasn't very active, not where I wanted it to be. I contacted a friend that had lost 100+lbs over the past year and is very active today. I called him up and asked how he had done it, since he was in the same situation as me back in the day. He had then introduced me to AdvoCare. It took some time to think on this since it was quite the investment to me, to get it all and understand how it worked. I then started my first 24 Day Challenge Dec. 1st. I dropped 25lbs in them first 24 days, looking good, and had great energy. I decided to continue the program and as of today (Jan. 24th) I had lost 45lbs along with many inches everywhere on my body. I dropped a pant size quickly and now going on to my 2nd. The investment was well worth it!

These products made me believe in the company with their products to help others that they are looking for more energy, looking for weight loss, looking for muscle gain, looking to feel better and looking for a extra source of income. My wife and I really love these products, so we took it to a whole nother level! We are now Advisors for AdvoCare and are looking to help out others from my story for you to look better, perform better, and feel better. We have many products now and are readily available. We are also willing to give you a product sample of Spark at our store (Sioux Falls Aquatics) if you would like to give it a try. There will be a small display there with information. Fill free to ask me questions the next time you are looking around in the store.

Here is my microsite for you to search on and get more information!
https://www.advocare.com/150136455

Also can't forget the before and after shot!
Attachments
Matt Before-after.jpg
MATT
wichers
Board Member
Board Member

First Name: Matt
Tank Overview: Sioux Falls Aquatics, 75G Mixed Reef and 300G Mixed Reef

Re: My Story of AdvoCare

Postby wichers » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:40 pm

Would like to invite everyone to do a 24 Day Challenge with us! Wife and I are going to do it together on March 1st if you would like to join us let me know! This will be my second round. As you see my story above that I lost 45lbs when I posted that, I am down 50lbs as of now.

This is not all about loosing weight either. Everyone is different. Some loose the fat and gain muscle. While others gain more energy. It's about getting healthy and feeling better about yourself!
MATT
wichers
Board Member
Board Member

First Name: Matt
Tank Overview: Sioux Falls Aquatics, 75G Mixed Reef and 300G Mixed Reef

Return to Off Topic