BLACK FRIDAY - Ecotech Marine 20%

Discuss all local stores here.

BLACK FRIDAY - Ecotech Marine 20%

Postby Fragtastic Reef » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:07 am

I can't believe it myself but Ecotech Marine will be offering me a 20% rebate cash back to the customer on ALL Vortech Pump purchases for Black Friday weekend! It will begin November 29th till December 2nd. This has NEVER happened before and is just an amazing offering they are giving to premium retailers of their products. Really nice part is you can order on our website also and get Free shipping also, or pick it up here.

How it works:

Purchase your Vortech Pumps from us at our online store and get FREE shipping on your order or Pick it up here.
Go to EcotechMarine.com and fill the rebate form for 20% customer savings. (will get the direct link when closer to the promotion)
Get 20% back on the purchase for the pumps!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Garrett - Owner
www.FragtasticReef.com
Skimmers, Lighting, Pumps, Food, and Everything Else: http://www.FragtasticReef.com
Fragtastic Reef
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Re: BLACK FRIDAY - Ecotech Marine 20%

Postby Fragtastic Reef » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:00 pm

We have a few of the Vortech pumps left, but they are selling very fast.

Ecotech Marine is only limiting it with quantities ON HAND ONLY with online and retailers. Which means once they are out of stock there is no more rebates allowed on future orders from Ecotech!

Only have this many left: As of 1:53pm today:
QTY 2 - MP40
QTY 1 - MP60
QTY 4 - MP10W ES
QTY 2 - MP10 ES

Once they are gone they are gone and no more rebates will be offered or valid on any future purchases! So be sure to get yours TODAY! We had a huge amount in stock for the weekend but this is all that remains.
Skimmers, Lighting, Pumps, Food, and Everything Else: http://www.FragtasticReef.com
Fragtastic Reef
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Return to Local Stores