New to Sioux Falls

Welcome to SFAAS! Take a minute to introduce yourself.

New to Sioux Falls

Postby mshash » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:42 am

Hello! Moving to Sioux Falls in May from the Washington DC area (WAMAS member). I was an active saltwater enthusiast until a few months ago when I had the opportunity to pass on my 30 gallon to someone local. I'm not sure time will allow for a new tank after I move but always have the itch.
Are there folks doing full service maintenance/setup?
mshash

Re: New to Sioux Falls

Postby wichers » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Welcome to our club! I was just at MACNA in DC. WAMAS did a very fine job running the show! Coppolino was overwhelmed and happy with the results.

I would be happy to help you setup your next venture into hobby aswell. I do aquarium maintenance and have a LFS. You can check things out under the Local Store thread on Sioux Falls Aquatics. Also on FB - www.facebook.com/siouxfallsaquaticsllc

Will see you in the near future!
MATT
wichers
Board Member
Board Member

First Name: Matt
Tank Overview: Sioux Falls Aquatics, 75G Mixed Reef and 300G Mixed Reef

Re: New to Sioux Falls

Postby domination2580 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:27 pm

A lot of people are willing to help new comers...if you need anything or any help...please feel free to ask...if I don't know something I'll find out for you....Matt has a great store and I would recommend him first! Welcome and looking forward to having you in our area

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
domination2580
SFAAS Supporting Member
SFAAS Supporting Member

First Name: taylor
Tank Overview: First saltwater setup. one live rock in a 55 gal tank. Two oscelleris clowns.

Return to New Member Introduction