New Saltwater Store coming to Rapid City!!!

Welcome to SFAAS! Take a minute to introduce yourself.

New Saltwater Store coming to Rapid City!!!

Postby RefinedReef » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:15 am

Hello all,

I am very excited to say that me, my family, and my business, Refined Reef, have moved from Georgia to Rapid City. I graduated from high school here in Rapid City and then joined the Army. I was medically retired from the Army and decided to follow my passion which is saltwater aquariums. We decided that we would rather raise our children in Rapid so we sold all of our livestock and moved up here on Dec 1st. All of my display tanks and everything are in storage until I can lease a store front. I look forward to meeting many of you and am very excited to add an option other then Petco to Rapid City.

Refined Reef is a certified vendor of Two Guys Corals and Reef Raft Asia/Canada coral. We also specialize in high end pieces and I have many connections and can find you just about any pieces! Please feel free to ask any questions and happy Reefing!!! :D
RefinedReef

First Name: Nathan
Tank Overview: 180gal shallow frag tank, multiple store display and frag tanks... 1500+ GAL

Re: New Saltwater Store coming to Rapid City!!!

Postby wichers » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:26 pm

Exciting News! I have quite a few customers that visit from Rapid. Will help spread the word for you. Best of luck on your new venture and welcome back to the Dakotas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MATT
wichers
Board Member
Board Member

First Name: Matt
Tank Overview: Sioux Falls Aquatics, 75G Mixed Reef and 300G Mixed Reef

Return to New Member Introduction