36" Nova Extreme Pro 6X39W

For buying, selling and trading of equipment and livestock.
No commercial sales.

36" Nova Extreme Pro 6X39W

Postby beresfordmike » Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 pm

I still have the fixture from my 46 after it was tore down. A 36" Current USA Nova Extreme Pro 6X39W T5HO, two power cords, two switches. 2 60mm fans are a little dusty but are very quiet and work perfectly.
It's just 15 months old and in real good shape. Out of all the equipment I had on this tank, which was my first reef BTW, I was most proud of the light and took care of it exceptionally well. The only "blemish" on the entire light is a 1/4" hole I drilled in the back of the housing so that I could run the wires for my R2 Solutions moonlights. (they don't come with the light, and aren't for sale)
I used ATI, UVL, and a GE daylight and kept anything I wanted anywhere in a tank that was under 24" from sand to light.

It's a steal at $175.00.

No low ballers...don't waste my time, this fixture sells new for $310-380.00 + heavy item shipping fees and I really don't need to sell it because there is plenty of room in my storage room.
Front view. The "bare wires" on the cord are an optical illusion. It's actually the factory Electrical Shock Hazard warning sticker wrapped on the cord.
the next pic shows the hole I drilled
Screwdriver to show that splash guard is in place, isn't scratched/cracked and is crystal clear.
Switch 1 on/switch 2 off
Switch 2 on/ switch 1 off
All 6 bulbs lit

Thanks for looking :)
beresfordmike
Salt Water Adviser
Salt Water Adviser

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade